*end whine #1*
On another note at work i came across shit load of things guest say/do that bug the shit out of me.. i shall vent now!
- Cut me off as i do my usual operator speech as i pick up the phone
- ask me if we carry a certain collection that has been announced even on the news as sold out!
- return items not hung
- return items hung incorrectly (wrong hanger and size)
- ask the the price of an item when it is stated on the tag with BOLD letters!
- ask if the lane is open when the "OPEN " lane light is CLEARLY ON!
- let their children run free like its the park
- try on the same item same size just in 6 different colors/prints
- ask me where the fitting room is when they are obviously there and theres GIANT letters over it saying " FITTING ROOM"
- hang things backs inside out and twisted
- unfold every color of a shirt just to "see" it.
- leave their unwanted items anywhere
- call me back after being placed on hold just to say " you hung up on me"
- knock out racks or items with their cart and continue shopping
- ask me to fetch an item for them because theyre tired to get it themselves
- talk to me like its my fault THEY forgot their items before leaving
HOLY MOLY i can keep going! BUT i will never end..
what do people to that BUG you??? where did peoples' manners and common sense go? what a shameee!!!!!