Sunday, February 12, 2012

hello world! <3

My oh my am i a sore little one but boy do i feel good. Today was lovely ! zumba was hardcore but so so so much fun! Im so happy i decided to go! <3 i shook my little booty and hips until i sweated out a good amount of my newly dyed red hair!
After spending some good "lazy" time at home , i got dolled up and spend some sweet time with thomas for valentines day . ( yes we had ours early because we both are working our asses off ) lol then i took a short trip to one of my favorite stores ! SEPHORA! ( for those who dont know me, i am OBSESSED with makeup) and purchased two nail polish colors [ it's bouquet with me , and shimmer me back ] both from the SEPHORA by O.P.I , as well as the new liquid lip stick collection in the color "Backstage Bambi" from Kat Von D.   When i got home i put those new colors to use and gave myself a brand new mani , ( although i loved nicel's art work , ive been Dying to do this gradient effect )

to create this i used : It's Bouquet with me and Shimmer Me back and Ariel Teal shimmer from the Princess collection.

BY the way thats nicel for making me slightly obsessed with nail polish. 
Any whooooo, that was my lovely day.
 cant wait to have another one . 
<3 LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment